We are able to handle any sort of software development including:
* Migration from any version to Clarion 6.3, which involves to upgrade templates and wide system threading tests, it is more than necessary if you plan to eventually go to Clarion 8, 9 and 10. Unless your system is dead already, you need to stay current with the latest technology.
* Migration to Clarion 8/9/10. Not as easy as it seems some times, but we are doing it, very successfully.
* Conversions from TPS to SQL (either using MS SQL or ODBC), not simply by changing drivers but using the proper data types and creating the tables using SQL scripts and optimizing the file access. Once you migrate to SQL your system is no longer limited as it is with TPS files.
* Creation of dual driver systems using TPS and ODBC with Capesoft's Multiproj and FM3. Maintain one source and target several SQL flavors plus TPS. If you think it's easy it's because you didn't try it yet <g>.
* Legacy to ABC or the other way, knowing what code to change and where.
* Templates, the heart of Clarion. We do use them and know how to make them. It is amazing how much more productive you become when you start using templates instead of repeating code all around.
* We have experience with Capesoft's Nettalk web server. Although it is not very visual, it is a good product to do web development.
* Instead of wasting valuable time and resources (or risking the loss of clients) why don't take this opportunity to let us undertake the development on your behalf. You will find that you will gain credit both fiscally and in reputation.
* System maintenance, finding and fixing bugs (with debugging if necessary), interface enhancements, database normalization, and so much more.